Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sonu Nigam

At precent Sonu Nigam had pledged to keep away from films. The upshot is that he has signed a film, Aankhon Aankhon Mein, which tells the story of a bilnd singer. The singer however insist that he is not attempting to re-establish his carrer as an actor and wants to do the film purely for its taut script.

Sonu says,” My friend Akashdeep has been planning to do this film for the longest time. When he had offered it to me earlier, I was’nt quite interested . I had turned it down. But when I read the script, I founf it extremely interesting. We are yet to fgure out the dates as I’m presently touring the US and I will be back this month end.”Sonu Nigam

Sonu Nigam has acted in Jaani Dushman:Ek Anokhi Kahani, Kaash…..Aap Kamare Hote and Love in Nepal.

Sonu is also compsing the music of the film. He say that his main interest continues to be music.He completely aware of strength but he is open to ecperiment at the same time. Akashdeep says,” We are very good friends. One fine day he walked in my house and I knew that only he colud portray the singer in my film.”

The film is inspired by a popular play, Titlee, producer by Alyque padamsee. The play’s case included director Akashdeep and he played the part of a physically challenged singer. His co-star was Sharon Prabhakar. Akashdeep says,” We had enacted over 100 shows back then . I’ve been planning to turn it into a film for a long time.”


0 comments:

Your Ad Here